ORGASMIC FIRE


love is a gift--love is a curse...heartbreak leaves me sick--toxic debris is the worst...from wild nights in gotham--to the beaches of zipolite...i've met my karmic match--in the flames that fire when you meet me...my heart has been opened wide--to transcendant moments...to transcendant love--to that space where time is frozen...if i ever let you in--if i ever use these words...you are forever under my skin--like a sheath protects a sword...i've wasted time yearning--for men beyond approach...intoxicated by the burning in my heart and in my throat...i knew i was different--by age eight or ten... i acquired queer sentience--seduced the cocks of older men...love and lust--heart and mind--orgasmic thrust--orgasmic fire...faith and trust in the night--fuel my soul with desire
--BYPO PHOENIX c)2017